- Extended Abstract Submission: May 5, 2023
- Final Submissions Due: May 20, 2023
All papers will be fully peer-reviewed. Accepted Papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI/Compendex.
Extended Abstract Preparation
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract of up to 6 pages, using an online submission system, adding value to the global dialogue on how to positively contribute to the advancement of engineering innovation management. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. Please find a list of requirements below.
- 1” margins, 11 pt Times New Roman font, single space, PDF format.
- 6 pages maximum, excluding the title page and references.
- In the extended abstract, references should be cited in IEEE, Science, or APA format and do not count in the 6 pages. The references in the camera-ready final submission must comply with IEEE standards.
- The title page must have the title, author list, executive summary, and keywords (up to 5).
- Author list should include affiliation and country for all authors.
- Corresponding author must be identified.
- The executive summary must have a maximum of 200 words.
- The title page should list funding sources and acknowledgements in a footnote.
- Conflicts of interests should be disclosed on the front page.
- A student must be identified as the primary author for papers submitting to Best Student Paper award and must be enrolled as a student at the time of submission.
- The basic format (major headings) should be:
- Hypotheses Development
- Discussion and Implications
- Images (tables, graphs, figures) should use high resolution – 300 dpi (dots per inch).
- For papers presenting preliminary results that may be expanded upon in a future publication, we strongly suggest submitting a dramatically shortened methodology section in a tabular format. As an example:
Each lead author must visit the EDAS website and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit https://edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page https://edas.info and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your username, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Extended Abstract
Please login to the EDAS INNOCONF 2023 submission portal and follow the steps below:
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. Note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your extended abstract will be uploaded later
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Extended Abstract on the next page.
Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your extended abstract. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the abstract file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If an author would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material. Additional information is available here.
Format for Accepted Papers
Final conference papers must be submitted following the IEEE conference templates here. Failure to use the template may result in papers not being included in the Proceedings.
- Style Manual (use A4 format in latex or word)
- The maximum number of pages is 10, including references
Accepted Papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI/Compendex.
Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.