Registration Now Open!
through May 20
through june 19
|*breakfast, lunch, and receptions are included in all registrations|
AUTHOR REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the registration payment for one of the authors is received and correctly processed by May 20, 2023, no exceptions. One author who has paid the FULL NON-STUDENT “TEMS Member”, “IEEE Member” or “Non-Member” registration fee may present up to two papers (one is covered by registration and one additional paper may be purchased for $100) provided that the author is registered AND attends the Conference to present his/her paper.
Student and Accompanying Person fees cannot be used for the publication of an accepted paper. If the author registering to cover the paper publication is a student, he/she has to pay the appropriate member or non-member fee. In the case no registration has been received and correctly processed to cover the paper publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 1 paper
- An additional paper can be purchased for $100 USD
If you are paying by credit card, please register directly online through the registration portal. If you will be paying via wire transfer (non-refundable), please contact Alexis Wisdom, INNOCONF 2023 Manager.
An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if registration payment is received and processed by May 20, 2023. In case no appropriate registration has been received and correctly processed to cover a paper’s publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
Only TEMS Member, IEEE Member or Non-Member fees are allowed to cover the publication of an accepted paper. To qualify for member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form. Student and Accompanying Person registration fees cannot be used to guarantee the publication of an accepted paper. If the only author registering to cover the paper publication is a student, he/she has to pay the appropriate Member or Non-member fee.
In case no appropriate registration has been received and correctly processed to cover a paper’s publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
- To qualify for member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form
- Please be sure to make your hotel reservations early to ensure availability
Letter of Invitation Application
- It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa Letters of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees paid in FULL.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
How to Submit
If you require a Letter of Invitation, please submit a request as follows:
- Email the following information to the Conference Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paper information: Paper ID and Paper Title
• Your name and email: First name, Last name, and Email
• Your address: Address, City/Town, State/Province, Zip/Postal code, Country, Phone number
- Use “IEEE INNOCONF 2023 – Letter of Invitation Application – Your Paper ID” for your email subject
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For the most accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participants’ inability to enter the country.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 cannot change the decision of any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will IEEE INNOCONF 2023 appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will IEEE INNOCONF 2023 be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.
All refund/cancellation requests must be received by May 20, 2023.
You can modify or cancel your registration using the “Already Registered?” link on the registration site.